Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and benefits
- Our best selling helicopter headset, based on the proven design of the H10-13.4 headset.
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut Comfort Gel ear seals
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating – 23 dB
- 5-foot extended coil cord and a single plug.
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Five-year warranty
- Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
~ 5 ft. (1.5 m) coil cord
~95 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW) @ maximum volume nominal
~0.6 lb. (2.7 N)
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)||
< 1% – 110 dB SPL (300 – 3,000 Hz)
150Ω (300 each; wired in parallel)
|Ear Freq Response||
200 – 5,500 Hz
M-7A Amplified Electret
50Ω +/- 20%
400mV+/-6dB into 150Ω load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
|Mic Freq Response||
300Hz – 3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
|Mic DC Supply V.||
8-16V, not polarity sensitive
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.